Friday, April 24, 2009

I've Not Only Won The Battle But Also The War

HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa *Evil Satanic Laugh*

I haven't been upset for a while and have been totally clueless of almost everything but again I'm not sad because I have been indulging myself in reading certain fan-fictions for this whole week, add that to the fact that I've been playing and carrying around my new BlackBerry Bold ~ yeah, I got a Bold for my B'day present, it's an early B'day present from my sisters and brother, totally in love with it ~ and feeling grateful. Then again, this certain fan-fictions have also been helping me to ease off my mind for whatever problems that have been shoved to my face and surprisingly this method has been working very well. I guess it's also a part of my ignorance personality, then again I don't really care about animosity that certain people have or had against me. As I have said over and over again, in this life, there's always a group of people who always love you and there will be a un-important person who hate you for no apparent reason.

Well, for whoever that hates me, I'll take that as a compliment because I personally think that kind of gesture [the hating thing] is a sign of extreme admiration ~ I'm sure there's only a thin red line between Love and Hate. I believe I have enough dramas in my life and I won't be so pleased to add another and while I'm trying to survive through all the dramas in my life, I'm really sure that I don't have the time to think about other people's business, that's also why I believe with all my mind that other people also have their own dramas in their lives. For that certain person who's able to hold grudges or hate me for reasons that I'll never understand, for me it's totally flattering, why? Simple! I'm sure that certain person also has his/her own dramas, and he/she's still thinking about me, hating me, holding grudges towards me, and yet I never really give a shit ~ isn't it just another drama-addition in his/her life? Personally for me, I'm totally flattered that he/she's still thinking about me, regardless of his/her thoughts being negative or positive, while he/she's still struggling living his/her own life. That's why I think it's called an individual's extreme admiration and I'm totally grateful if I could be a part of it.

Back to basics, the reason that I'm writing this topic at the moment is solely because I do know there's one certain person who hated me and held grudges towards me for reasons that I never know and to be honest, I have never bothered myself to even care. This certain case has been going on for the past 3 weeks and I seriously have never given a damn about it, I did give a thought about it for the first time but then I decided not to bother myself to think about his/her "whole-angry-hating-thing" to me, I think that particular he/she's just looking for my attention, to the extreme measure of course.

And miracle happens today or at least that miracle happens to me. That certain he/she asked for my time, asking whether I was busy or not, and being me ~ practicing the whole humble & noble thing ~ I certainly said that I wasn't busy. Then... *drum roll* that he/she started to cry while asking my forgiveness, that he/she also gave me reasons [that I really didn't understand] why he/she was angry to me and hated me for that particular of time. And then finally, that he/she decided to hug me asking for forgiveness while still crying and to appreciate that person, of course I accepted the hug and I said "It's OK, I have forgiven you."

Never seen the humble side of me? Well, I believe I wasn't entirely myself for that moment. But, let's forget the whole asking for forgiveness thing because I never really care that much, I mean I do forgive that certain person, but that won't lessen me from being more careful and more importantly, it won't lessen me for being who I am ~ because I still got that vindictive in me and still got that dirrty degree and if you want some more nasty ~ still got that freak in me [And yes, I'm quoting "Still Dirrty" by Christina Aguilera, great song! by the way].

To my conclusion, it's always what it's been: people can fuck with me I don't give a shit but not my Family [it goes both for my best friends and my blood-related family]. In the end, I'm still the champion ~ The Warrior Prince [my self-given nickname, it's kinda cheesy I know but I still love it, FYI: based on Xena Warrior Princess]. And I can't stop smiling happily because I know that I've not only won the battle but I've also won the WAR. I didn't even declare the war, it's that he/she who declared the war against me and clearly that he/she has LOST against me. To tell the truth, I didn't even bother to make any move.

PS: Why this certain person did what he/she did ~ is beyond my understanding.

You Know You Love Me
XoXo

2 comments:

[lucy][ellen] said...

nice..!!!
at least,, he/she tried his/her best to ask for ur forgiveness.. hahaha..
be more careful cinta.. it can be another trick to declare a new WAR.. yeah,, but hope not..
we always stay on ur side.. so,, whatever he/she does,, it won't change anything.. he/she is just so not important.. we shouldn't care about him/her.. better to prepare for ur big day,, huh??!! hahahaha..

Young Majesty said...

you are so damn right !