Wednesday, November 4, 2009

A Visa -Soon To Be- Problem

I'm kinda worrying right now because I just called visa agencies in HK 7 hours ago, discussing bout the situation of my visa. And then I got the same answer that for Indonesian people, we could only apply 1 month chinese visa, even worse one of the agencies said that -1 month chinese visa with 15days of stay-

Jadi ya saya bener - bener lagi agak cemas sekarang, ud sampe berdoa sama Tuhan, minta hikmah and kekuatan. I'm not trying to be "lebay" but this is for real. Visa ku itu sekarang yang student visa hanya sampai 31st December 2009, tadinya I didn't have a problem cuz I was supposed to attend the graduation ceremony sometime on December, but my school decided without students' consent to postpone the graduation until March 2010, then how bout me and my problem ?? The 1st option is that the school has to help me have another extension of student visa no matter what, kalo sampe situasi terburuk ya, harus apply visa monthly. Jadi aku berdoa sama Tuhan [and minta dukungan semua temen-temen] jangan sampe terjadi situasi terburuk. I admit I've face worse problems + trials compared to this one, but if I think about it, there's no comparison between problems - they have their own different set of difficulties at different set of time. But I'm glad I have survived all of the difficult trials that I thought I would had never had the courage to even go through in the first place. Therefore for this one ?? I could only be positive, pray to GOD, and do what's best for me. Most importantly, let Jesus take care of it because I believe HE won't give me trials + problems that I could never handle ~ I believe Tuhan memberikan semua cobaan kepada saya karena DIA tahu bahwa saya bisa melewati nya dengan baik.

Meanwhile, for few days ago, I had money-related problem, but I've solved it yesterday with ease, I believe this is also God's miracle that bestowed upon me. Thank YOU again, GOD.

So... right now all I can do is pray to GOD to guide me solving this visa problem and hope for the BEST, dari dulu sampai sekarang aku sudah percaya bahwa itu semua uda HIS PLAN and I believe HE has BIG BEAUTIFUL PLAN for me. Kalo memang ini one of the trials that I have to go through then so be it because I know I will end up as a winner. To be honest, if it's not because of GOD - I wouldn't be able to go through the things that I went through, especially for the past 7 months.

And saya bisa duduk disini typing my feelings + my emotions + my truth + my FAITH and saya juga masih bisa berdiri stronger everyday despite what I went through and what I will go through, it's only because of God and HIS grace.

Thank you Jesus - my God - my Savior - my Manager of Life ~ up until now you still show me how GOOD you are to me.

Thank you for my best of friends because I know they support me no matter what.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Wish you could solve your visa problem...

No matter what happens with the visa, just by reading you I know you will stay in your friends memories forever.

With Love,
Sadie A. O.
Trade Waste

Gebze evden eve nakliyat said...

I did all of those pages one by one Are you behold a look
My wishes would appreciate it if you like the good work
Şehirlerarası evden eve nakliyat
Gebze evden eve nakliye
Şehirlerarası evden eve
Şehirlerarası nakliyat
Evkon nakliyat
thank

Unknown said...

Such an nice post

Lechuza Planters

Unknown said...

Gebze removals and office moving evko should be done with the transport
There is one in my shipping service elevator
Gebze evden eve nakliyat
Gebze evden eve nakliye
Gebze nakliyat
İzmit evden eve
İzmit evden eve nakliyat
İzmit nakliyat
Darıca evden eve nakliyat
Darıca evden eve
Çayirova evden eve nakliyat
Darıca evden eve nakliyat
Darıca evden eve nakliye
Darıca nakliyat
Darıca taşıma
Darıca evden eve
Gebze evden eve nakliyat
to thank

Unknown said...

Nice blog,, I like Your Blog Design :)

WorldCup 2015 Live Score