Friday, August 14, 2009

For How Long ??

Good Day !! ~

I want to apologize for not being able to write or post anything for more than three months. The main reason is that facebook - youtube - twitter - blogspot - all of them are banned in China. The other reason is that I've been busy with some of new dramas in my life.

But I promise I will keep on posting details related to me and my life, at least what's left of it. And I'm here feeling grateful because I can open all of the banned website through a particular -way- that I'm not gonna spill because I'm afraid the government might track it down.

Some of the important things that I will post:
- My Birthday Celebration
- Why I decided to move to a new place [and why I also want to terminate a fucking ghost-bitch]
- My life that I'm living at the moment
- The Good, The Bad, and The Drama
- A positive outlook for the past 3 months

...I'm going offline now and hopefully I will have enough time to post all of the stories above. *fingers crossed*

Meanwhile, I'm here to tell everyone that -The Majesty- is back !!

XoXo

No comments: